Things To Do
Railfanning in Ferryville
If you are a railroad buff - you know what this means!
- MARCH 3 - BALD EAGLE DAY - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. FREE. Two programs with a live bald eagle & other raptors. Treats, hooting contest, nest building and kids' activities at Ferryville Village Hall, Hwy 35
- May 12 - International Spring Bird Migration Hike - 8 a.m. - Sugar Creek Bluff - Meet at Village Hall at 7:30 a.m. for coffee & treats - co sponsored by Mississippi Valley Conservancy
- May 18 & 19 - Rummage Along the River
- May 19 - October 27 - Farmers Market /Market in the Park - Sugar Creek Park - every Saturday - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- June 20 - 8 p.m. Chautauqua Summer Series -- Barbara Kailean Welsh as "Harriet Hosmer". Refreshments, Program at Ferryville Village Hall, Hwy 35
- July 18- - 8 p.m. Chautauqua Summer Series - Mary Antoine - "Fur Trade Along the Mississippi", Refreshments - Ferryville Village Hall, Hwy 35
- July 28 - River Bluff Daze - Antique Tractor Pull - 12 p.m. - Farmers Market/Market in the Park with arts & crafts - Free Fireworks at Dusk from the Mississippi River
- July 28 - River Bluff Daze Nature Hike - 8:30 a.m. meet at Boat Landing, 9 a.m. at Sugar Creek Bluff for the hike
- August 15 - 8 p.m. - Chautauqua Summer Series - Robert Taunt - "The Steamboat War Eagle - 1870". Refreshments, Ferryville Village Hall, Hwy 35
- September 15 - Fall Fest, food, music, arts & crafts, Amish quilts baskets & more
- November 10 - Fall Bird Migration Day - 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. - River View Park in the center of Ferryville on Hwy 35. Spotting scopes available
- Decemberr 3 - Christmas Tree Lighting - 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. - River View Park - Santa and treats, Christmas Carols
More Information on Calendar of Events