Things To Do
River Bluff Daze - Festival - July 22, 2017
- Tractor Pull starts at noon - Village Hall - Food, Fun, Raffles, Kids Games ..... and the Champion Grand Daddy Tractor Pull!!!
- Farmers Market in Sugar Creek Park 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Rides from Sugar Creek Park to the Tractor Pull all day in a Farm Wagon. Food, music, fresh produce, crafts, awesome!!
- Nature Hike - 8:30 a.m. - meet at Ferryville Boat Launch and carpool to Sugar Creek Bluff
- Live Band Music by River View Park starting at 6:30 p.m.
- Free Fireworks at dusk from the Mississippi River
Railfanning in Ferryville
If you are a railroad buff - you know what this means!
- May 13 - International Spring Bird Migration Hike - 8 a.m. - Sugar Creek Bluff - Meet at Village Hall at 7:30 a.m. for coffee & treats - co sponsored by Mississippi Valley Conservancy
- May 19 & 20 - Rummage Along the River
- May 20 - October 31 - Farmers Market /Market in the Park - Sugar Creek Park - every Saturday - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- June 28 - Bonfire Program - 8 p.m. - "Birdwatching in the U.S. from an expert like John James Audubon to an Active Maybe Obsessed Local Man" presented by Rick Zarwell - Sugar Creek Park
- July 12 - Bonfire Program - 8 p.m. - "From Weeds to Wildflowers on Gobbler Ridge" presented by Tim Eisele - Sugar Creek Park
- July 22 - River Bluff Daze - Antique Tractor Pull - 12 p.m. - Farmers Market/Market in the Park with arts & crafts - Free Fireworks at Dusk from the Mississippi River
- July 22 - River Bluff Daze Nature Hike - 8:30 a.m. meet at Boat Landing, 9 a.m. at Sugar Creek Bluff for the hike
- August 9 - Bonfire Program - "Harriet Lane" - presented by Bob O'Connor - 8 p.m. - Sugar Creek Park
- September 16 - Fall Fest, food, music, arts & crafts, Amish quilts baskets & more
- November 4 - Fall Bird Migration Day - 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. - River View Park in the center of Ferryville on Hwy 35. Spotting scopes available
- Decemberr 4 - Christmas Tree Lighting - 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. - River View Park - Santa and treats, Christmas Carols
More Information on Calendar of Events